Natural Remedies For Low Blood Pressure
Low blood pressure is
Good health is the best way to live your life. If you want to live a happy life, you need to be healthy, Be very careful.
An adult should have a normal blood pressure of 120/80, above 120, and below 80.
If your blood pressure drops below 90/60, it is called hypotension. A sudden drop in blood pressure, like high blood pressure, can be life-threatening.
Chronic low blood pressure can lead to a lack of oxygen to vital parts of the body. Finally, the heart can damage the brain, nerves, and blood vessels.
About 0.5 out of 10 men and women develop congenital hypertension. Malnutrition; Anemia; Dehydration; Hypnotherapy Diabetes Low glucose Hormonal imbalance; Allergies It lowers blood pressure due to blood clots.
In addition, taking anti-hypertensive drugs continuously; Remedies for heart disease In people who are taking medication for stroke or liver disease, the side effects of these medications can lower blood pressure.
Pregnant women’s Blood pressure often drops due to the expansion of blood flow in the body.
Symptoms of low blood pressure include:
It can cause dizziness, headache, and sore eyes, like high blood pressure. In addition, nausea and vomiting. Dizziness and nausea. Blurred vision; Thirst Lips, palms, eyelids, feet, and skin may become pale. Irregular heartbeat Rapid heartbeat; Inability to breathe deeply; Fatigue; Forgetfulness; Sudden suffocation is a sign of low blood pressure.
8 Conditional Therapy
(1) Lie on your back on the bed to allow blood to flow from your legs to your heart. Raise both legs in the air and make a scissor cross.
(2) Yoga also calms the mind, balances the nervous system, and improves blood circulation.
(3) Do not stand for long periods.
(4) Do not immediately get up from your seat or suddenly turn your head to one side.
(5) Do not expose yourself to the sun to prevent excessive sweating.
(6) Just like charging electrical appliances. It is also said to rejuvenate the body’s machinery. Meditation for at least 30 minutes a day is a natural tonic for both mind and body.
(7) Spine massage once a week. It not only relaxes the bones, joints, and muscles but also relieves fatigue. It also improves blood circulation.
(8) Slow walking and breathing exercises can improve blood circulation. Walk for 20 minutes a day. Inhale. Breathe for at least 3 minutes at a time.
Diet therapy, 19 Food Remedies
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water or juicy fruits a day to prevent dehydration from lowering your blood pressure.
2. Foods high in salt and sodium can also cause high blood pressure. (But do not overeat)
3. Eat 10 raisins with plenty of water overnight. If you eat this way for a month, It normalizes blood pressure.
4. Drinking almonds with hot milk is said to be the best home remedy for high blood pressure.
5. Peanuts are rich in vitamins and proteins, so fry peanuts.
6. Drinking tomatoes two or three times a day with warm milk is also effective.
7. Natural juice increases strength. It makes you feel dizzy and full of blood pressure.
8. Wheatgrass has a strengthening effect. Boil wheatgrass with milk and drink it twice a day.
9. Excessive consumption of fried foods and red meat not only raises/lowers blood pressure, but Kidney disease also develops.
10. Lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C, can be taken with just a pinch of salt/sugar. It raises blood pressure.
11. The calcium in the bricks is full of energy. It also improves blood circulation.
12. Potassium depletion in the body can lower blood pressure. Bananas are rich in potassium. carrot, Eat Chinese cilantro.
13. Eat a low-fat, high-protein diet rich in B vitamins and protein in your daily diet. Eggs Eat milk, dairy products, and chocolate.
14. Garlic helps regulate blood pressure. Eat 2 cloves of garlic at bedtime. Ginseng also stimulates blood circulation. You can drink a glass of ginseng juice at bedtime to help you fall asleep. Medicinal spices such as mango, Ginger Good chili Rhizomes can cause high blood pressure. It is also good for the kidneys.
15. Thorns are a natural remedy for anemia, so if you fry them in oil, they will raise your blood pressure within 24 hours.
16. Kiwifruit Watermelon is also a natural food for lowering blood pressure.
17. Caffeinated tea. Coffee temporarily raises blood pressure.
18. Frying black liver is said to raise blood pressure immediately.
19. Eating small meals often helps prevent a sudden drop in blood pressure.
Go to the nearest hospital clinic
Some symptoms of high blood pressure are similar to those of high blood pressure and can be mistaken for the wrong medication.
If your blood pressure drops too much You should go to the nearest clinic as soon as possible.